Did you ever wonder what the Roman Elite of Ephesus looked like? What their body guards and dancing girls looked like? Well, here are some pictures of all of the people that I took at Ephesus!
Top Posts & Pages
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- The Best Rolling Stone Tomb in Israel — Khirbet Midras
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- Crucified Man from Jerusalem
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Jonathan and His Armor Bearer — 1 Samuel 14
- Paul's Shipwreck on Malta: Anchor Stocks—Part 1
- The Tomb of the High Priest Annas? Part 2 of 2 — The Interior
- Where did Paul and Silas Appear Before the Magistrates at Philippi?
- The Ships of Ephesus — Part 2 Cargo Ship
Search this Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets