Did you ever wonder what the Roman Elite of Ephesus looked like? What their body guards and dancing girls looked like? Well, here are some pictures of all of the people that I took at Ephesus!
Top Posts & Pages
- Jacob's Well — Then and Now
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- Nazareth: The House of Jesus?
- Emperor Worship at Herculaneum
- David vs. Goliath — The Valley of Elah
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Sinope — a Church of 1 Peter in Northern Turkey?
- Anastylosis — Or, why is part of this photo colored blue?
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Turkey, Greece, Patmos — In the Footsteps of Paul Trip May/June 2021
Search this Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets