Our friends at Israel’s History — A Picture a Day have drawn our attention to an 18 minute film entitled “Palestine Police” made available by Colonial Film – Moving Images of the British Empire.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Gates of Hell — The Plutonium at Hierapolis
- King Herod's Tomb at the Israel Museum
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Herodium Display in Israel Museum
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- "Neither hot nor cold" — New Water Inscription Discovered at Laodicea — Revelation 3:15 and 16
- Image Usage
Search this Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets