This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Inscribed Columns in Temples
- Construction at Andriace Turkey — a port Paul visited
- Ancient Quarry at Alexandria Troas
- Turkish Hospitality — Near Zincirli
- Ephesus — The Commercial Agora
- Blue/Purple Fringes — Techelet Dye Discovered
- An "Unknown" Christmas Site Near Bethlehem
- The Thrill of Discovery—in a Museum!
- The Lighthouse at Patara