This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Jerusalem: The Tomb of Jesus (short video)
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- Tomb of Jesus to Be Revealed
- The Burial Bench of Jesus
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Unusual Photos of a Recent Visit to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher/Resurrection
- Old City (Jerusalem) Church Now Open
- Nazareth: The House of Jesus?
- Carl Rasmussen
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets