This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Rare Ancient Bronze Statues — Part 2 of 2 — Athena
- Domus Galilaeae — Near Korazin
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey
- Carl Rasmussen
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Defaced Western Wall Excavations — Ugleeee!
- Jonathan and His Armor Bearer — 1 Samuel 14
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- The Divine Name — YHWH — at Mt. Gerizim