This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- The Tomb of Suleiman the Magnificent
- Carl Rasmussen
- Tarsus — Birth Place of Saul/Paul
- As in a "mirror, dimly" 1 Corinthians 13:12
- Methuselah - The Palm Tree
- Image Usage
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Domus Galilaeae — Near Korazin
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?