This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Tombs in the Kidron — The Arrival of the Greeks!
- Tarsus — A Very Unusual Roman Building
- Magdala: Home of Mary Magdalene — Chapel
- The Ships of Ephesus — Part 2 Cargo Ship
- Blockage of the Jordan
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Inscribed Columns in Temples
- Haran of the Patriarchs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets