This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- The Ships of Ephesus — Part 1 of 2 Parts
- Methuselah - The Palm Tree
- Turkey & Greece May 2017
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- Carl Rasmussen
- 70 FREE Aerial Views of Israel & Maps
- The Best Rolling Stone Tomb in Israel — Khirbet Midras
- The Ships of Ephesus — Part 2 Cargo Ship
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets