This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- A Visit to the Synagogue at Delos
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- The Divine Name — YHWH — at Mt. Gerizim
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- The Ships of Ephesus — Part 2 Cargo Ship
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- The "Heroon" at Sagalassos
- Image Usage
- Aizanoi (Turkey) — A Monumental Site — Visited by Paul?