This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Methuselah - The Palm Tree
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Where did Paul and Silas Appear Before the Magistrates at Philippi?
- Palm Sunday and "Holy Week"
- The Divine Name — YHWH — at Mt. Gerizim
- Jonathan and His Armor Bearer — 1 Samuel 14
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- Haran of the Patriarchs
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)