This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Jesus' Crown of Thorns
- Carl Rasmussen
- The Bema at Corinth
- What Did Solomon's Temple Look Like? Answers from Ain Dara
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- What Did Solomon's Temple Look Like? Answers from Ain Dara (Syria)
- Sepphoris Synagogue Zodiac
- Ancient Picture of the Trojan Horse!