This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Politarchs (Acts 17:6, 8): Luke gets it right—as usual!
- Rare Ancient Bronze Statues — Part 2 of 2 — Athena
- Image Usage
- Jewish Presence at Hierapolis (Menorahs)
- Jonathan and His Armor Bearer — 1 Samuel 14
- Turkey & Greece May 11–28, 2016
- Ancient Quarry at Alexandria Troas
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Absalom's Home City—Near the Sea of Galilee