This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth
- A Geographer's Paradise — PEF and 1:50,000 Maps of Israel/Palestine On Line!
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- Carl Rasmussen
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey
- The Divine Name — YHWH — at Mt. Gerizim