This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- First Century Synagogue at Magdala — Did Jesus Worship Here?
- Paul at Assos — Final Part (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- The Divine Name — YHWH — at Mt. Gerizim
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey
- Magdala: The Rest of the Story
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Carl Rasmussen
- The Tomb of Philip the Apostle at Hierapolis (Turkey)
- Old City (Jerusalem) Church Now Open
- Sagalassos — Fountain House