This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- The REAL Saint Nicholas! December 6
- Jacob's Sheep Arrive in Israel
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Carl Rasmussen
- Model of Second Temple Jerusalem
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- A Geographer's Paradise — PEF and 1:50,000 Maps of Israel/Palestine On Line!
- The Acrocorinth
- Defaced Western Wall Excavations — Ugleeee!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets