This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- What Were the Early Christians Like?
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- Saint Peter's Church in Antioch Has Reopened
- Carl Rasmussen
- Image Usage
- "Neither hot nor cold" — New Water Inscription Discovered at Laodicea — Revelation 3:15 and 16
- The Bema at Corinth
- The Temple of Aphrodite and the Upper Peirene Spring on the Acrocorinth at Corinth
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets