This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- One of the Best Preserved Ancient Synagogues in Israel
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- Site of Crucifixion of Jesus?
- Model of Second Temple Jerusalem
- Saint Peter's Church in Antioch Has Reopened
- Astounding Neolithic Site — Göbekli Tepe
- Old City (Jerusalem) Church Now Open
- Carl Rasmussen
- Jonathan and His Armor Bearer — 1 Samuel 14
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets