This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Herodium Display in Israel Museum
- "Neither hot nor cold" — New Water Inscription Discovered at Laodicea — Revelation 3:15 and 16
- Tel Balata (Shechem) Becoming Tourist Friendly
- Carl Rasmussen
- Methuselah - The Palm Tree
- The Divine Name — YHWH — at Mt. Gerizim
- Turkey & Greece May 11–28, 2016
- What Did Solomon's Temple Look Like? Answers from Ain Dara
- Sinope — a Church of 1 Peter in Northern Turkey?
- Cana to Capernaum Route