This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- Patmos: The Monastery of Saint John
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- A Solar Eclipse and Old Testament Chronology
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Herod "The Great's" Sarcophagus?
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- The Bema at Corinth
- How Can We Live to Please God? (1 Thessalonians 4:1-2)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets