This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Top Posts & Pages
- A First Century Synagogue at Chorazin?
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Jacob's Well — Then and Now
- "Neither hot nor cold" — New Water Inscription Discovered at Laodicea — Revelation 3:15 and 16
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- Pergamum (Turkey) Library
- David vs. Goliath — The Valley of Elah
- Puteoli Italy — Paul stayed here for a week on his way to Rome
- In the Fullness of Time (Galatians 4:4) and the Altar of Peace (Rome)
Search this Blog
Join 403 other followers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets