This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Caesarea — No Longer Visible Rooms and Passages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- The Divine Name — YHWH — at Mt. Gerizim
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey
- Baram — The Synagogue
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- Carl Rasmussen
- Domus Galilaeae — Near Korazin
- What Did the Ancient Israelites Look Like?