This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Samos — Another "Hezekiah's Tunnel"?
- Israel's 67th Birthday — Daily Life In Israel!
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- Carl Rasmussen
- Saint Peter's Church in Antioch Has Reopened
- Ancient Picture of the Trojan Horse!
- Did Paul Visit Albania?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets