This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- A Geographer's Paradise — PEF and 1:50,000 Maps of Israel/Palestine On Line!
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- The Tomb of Philip the Apostle at Hierapolis (Turkey)
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Carl Rasmussen
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Qumran: Where it Began (Cave 1) & Ended (Cave 11)
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth
- Methuselah - The Palm Tree
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth