This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Carl Rasmussen
- Dome of the Rock — New Carpets over Ancient Floors
- The "Heroon" at Sagalassos
- Ephesus — The Commercial Agora
- Israel's 67th Birthday — Daily Life In Israel!
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- Rare Ancient Bronze Statues — Part 2 of 2 — Athena
- The Divine Name — YHWH — at Mt. Gerizim
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid