This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- The Ships of Ephesus — Part 2 Cargo Ship
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- Jonathan and His Armor Bearer — 1 Samuel 14
- Deir Aziz Synagogue (Golan Heights)
- Flooding at Miletus in Turkey (Acts 20:38)
- Paul at Assos — Final Part (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Did Paul see this View as he traveled to Miletus on His Third Journey?
- Tarsus — Birth Place of Saul/Paul
- Where did Paul and Silas Appear Before the Magistrates at Philippi?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets