This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Wild Boar (pigs!) at Caesarea Philippi (Banias, Israel) — with 3 photos
- Jonathan and His Armor Bearer — 1 Samuel 14
- Drinking Water 8 Months Old?
- Rare Ancient Bronze Statues — Part 2 of 2 — Athena
- Paul: From Asia Minor to Europe — From the Port of Alexandria Troas
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Carl Rasmussen
- Jacob's Well — Then and Now
- The Acrocorinth