This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- What Did Solomon's Temple Look Like? Answers from Ain Dara (Syria)
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- Astounding Neolithic Site — Göbekli Tepe
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Jonathan and His Armor Bearer — 1 Samuel 14
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey
- Mithraeum at Caesarea Maritima
- A Geographer's Paradise — PEF and 1:50,000 Maps of Israel/Palestine On Line!