This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Paul: From Asia Minor to Europe — From the Port of Alexandria Troas
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- Image Usage
- The Ships of Ephesus — Part 2 Cargo Ship
- Mithraeum at Caesarea Maritima
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
Search this Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets