This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Astounding Neolithic Site — Göbekli Tepe
- Carl Rasmussen
- Antandros — Was the ship that Paul traveled on to Rome constructed here?
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- Herod "The Great's" Sarcophagus?
- Jacob's Well — Then and Now
- Saint Peter's Church in Antioch Has Reopened
- The Ships of Ephesus — Part 1 of 2 Parts
- Mon & Thur