This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- A Geographer's Paradise — PEF and 1:50,000 Maps of Israel/Palestine On Line!
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- Omrit — The Remains of a Fantastic Roman Temple in Israel
- The Ships of Ephesus — Part 2 Cargo Ship
- Carl Rasmussen
- David and Jerusalem
- Jerusalem: Recent Developments Near the Gihon Spring — With Pictures
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets