This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Dome of the Rock — New Carpets over Ancient Floors
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Carl Rasmussen
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth
- Rare Ancient Bronze Statues — Part 2 of 2 — Athena
- Methuselah - The Palm Tree
- Back to Samaria/Sebaste
- Ephesus — The Commercial Agora
- Jerusalem — The Neighborhood of Silwan — The Royal Steward's Tomb
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus