This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Dome of the Rock Not Visible from the Mount of Olives
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth
- Carl Rasmussen
- Israelite Cisterns at Arad Now Open! (Negev of Israel)
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey
- Philippi (Greece) — Baptismal Site
- What Did Solomon's Temple Look Like? Answers from Ain Dara
- Aizanoi (Turkey) — A Monumental Site — Visited by Paul?
- Erecting an Obelisk