This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- David and Jerusalem
- The "Heroon" at Sagalassos (Turkey)
- The Earliest Synagogue in Israel? Used by the Maccabees?
- Jerusalem: Recent Developments Near the Gihon Spring — With Pictures
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- Jesus' Crown of Thorns
- Did Paul Visit Albania?
- 2,800 year old Wall Collapsed — Tel Dan
- Defaced Western Wall Excavations — Ugleeee!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets