This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Old City (Jerusalem) Church Now Open
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Paul in the Cities: Where did They Meet? 2 (Ask Eutychus! Acts 20:9)
- BAR March/April 2017 — Supplemental Photos
- Model of Second Temple Jerusalem
- Ancient Picture of the Trojan Horse!
- A Geographer's Paradise — PEF and 1:50,000 Maps of Israel/Palestine On Line!
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- Life in Bethlehem — Wedding Preparation
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets