This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- A Solar Eclipse and Old Testament Chronology
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- Old City (Jerusalem) Church Now Open
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Carl Rasmussen
- Kfar Bir'im
- Tarsus — Birth Place of Saul/Paul
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets