This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Turkey & Greece May 2017
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- "Neither hot nor cold" — New Water Inscription Discovered at Laodicea — Revelation 3:15 and 16
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Methuselah - The Palm Tree
- Old City (Jerusalem) Church Now Open
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Saint Peter's Church in Antioch Has Reopened
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets