This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth
- Saint Peter's Church in Antioch Has Reopened
- Image Usage
- Ancient Quarry at Alexandria Troas
- Dust Storms in Israel (Hamsin, Sirocco, Sharav)
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Nebi Samwil — Can I see the Dome of the Rock from Here?
- Wild Boar (pigs!) at Caesarea Philippi (Banias, Israel) — with 3 photos