This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Paul's Shipwreck on Malta: Anchor Stocks—Part 1
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Ship Names — Paul's Shipwreck—Part 3
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- The Best Rolling Stone Tomb in Israel — Khirbet Midras
- Carl Rasmussen
- The Largest Anchor Stock — Paul's Shipwreck—Part 2
- Crucified Man from Jerusalem
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets