This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- Jonathan and His Armor Bearer — 1 Samuel 14
- The "Heroon" at Sagalassos (Turkey)
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey
- Jerusalem — The Neighborhood of Silwan — The Royal Steward's Tomb
- Methuselah - The Palm Tree
- Saint Peter's Church in Antioch Has Reopened
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?