This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- "Neither hot nor cold" — New Water Inscription Discovered at Laodicea — Revelation 3:15 and 16
- Carl Rasmussen
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Rare Ancient Bronze Statues — Part 2 of 2 — Athena
- Attempt to Burn Down the el-Aqsa Mosque
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- Astounding Neolithic Site — Göbekli Tepe
- Turkey & Greece May 11–28, 2016
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey
- Sinope — a Church of 1 Peter in Northern Turkey?