This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Top Posts & Pages
- Paul: From Asia Minor to Europe — From the Port of Alexandria Troas
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Excavations at Church of Nativity in Bethlehem
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Saint Peter's Church in Antioch Has Reopened
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- Image Usage
- NT Inscriptions — Gallio Proconsul of Achaia (Acts 18:12)
- Paul in the Cities: Where did They Meet? 2 (Ask Eutychus! Acts 20:9)
- Very Rare Ancient Bronze Statues — 2 Bronze Statues of Artemis — Part 1 of 2 Parts
Search this Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets