This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Jewish Presence at Hierapolis (Menorahs)
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Patmos: The Monastery of Saint John
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey
- Riot at Ephesus and A Riot at Pompeii
- Mon & Thur
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- Rare Ancient Bronze Statues — Part 2 of 2 — Athena
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets