This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Herod the Great and The Stadium and Theater at Jericho
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- Omrit — The Remains of a Fantastic Roman Temple in Israel
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- The Ships of Ephesus — Part 2 Cargo Ship
- Jesus' Crown of Thorns
- King Herod's Tomb at the Israel Museum
- The Divine Name — YHWH — at Mt. Gerizim
- Pigeons Pooping in/on the Second Temple?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets