This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- The Divine Name — YHWH — at Mt. Gerizim
- Methuselah - The Palm Tree
- Domus Galilaeae — Near Korazin
- Sinope — a Church of 1 Peter in Northern Turkey?
- Qumran: Where it Began (Cave 1) & Ended (Cave 11)
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth
- Image Usage
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Construction at Andriace Turkey — a port Paul visited
- Astounding Neolithic Site — Göbekli Tepe