This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- Tarsus — Birth Place of Saul/Paul
- Magdala: Home of Mary Magdalene — Chapel
- Site of Crucifixion of Jesus?
- The Ships of Ephesus — Part 2 Cargo Ship
- Jonathan and His Armor Bearer — 1 Samuel 14
- Old City (Jerusalem) Church Now Open
- 70 FREE Aerial Views of Israel & Maps
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets