This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Biblical People Confirmed Archaeologically — A Very Useful Tool!
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- The Best Rolling Stone Tomb in Israel — Khirbet Midras
- Old City (Jerusalem) Church Now Open
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- A Visit to the Synagogue at Delos
- Connections: Istanbul and Delphi
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets