This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- Jerusalem: Recent Developments Near the Gihon Spring — With Pictures
- Colossae in Turkey
- Magdala: The Rest of the Story
- Paul at Assos — Final Part (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey