Did you ever wonder what the Roman Elite of Ephesus looked like? What their body guards and dancing girls looked like? Well, here are some pictures of all of the people that I took at Ephesus!
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- The Ships of Ephesus — Part 2 Cargo Ship
- Jacob's Well — Then and Now
- Herod the Great and The Stadium and Theater at Jericho
- Paphos Cyprus — Did Paul "preach" to Sergious Paulus here? (Acts 13:6–12)
- Colossae in Turkey
- David vs. Goliath — The Valley of Elah
- Paul's Shipwreck on Malta: Anchor Stocks—Part 1
Search this Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets