After visiting Hierapolis in Turkey (Colossians 4:13) we typically travel east down the Meander Valley to Didyma, Miletus and Priene. Sometimes we have taken a back road that leads through the small village of Sigla. Here they have the custom of placing bottles on the top of their chimneys to announce that there is a daughter in the family who is available for marriage!
Top Posts & Pages
- Spring of Jezreel
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- Image Usage
- 70 FREE Aerial Views of Israel & Maps
- Jacob's Well — Then and Now
- Did Paul Visit Albania?
- Old City (Jerusalem) Church Now Open
Search this Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets