For Sale, one set (three sheets) of maps of Jordan 1:250,000. Compiled and Drawn by Department of Lands & Surveys of the Jordan, 1949. Printed by ordnance Survey, 1950. Coverage from Aqaba to border with Syria. $25.00 (includes shipping to address in USA). The three sheets are laminated.
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- Nazareth: The House of Jesus?
- In the Footsteps of Paul Trip May 2018
- Carl Rasmussen
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Pergamum (Turkey) Library
- NT Inscriptions — Gallio Proconsul of Achaia (Acts 18:12)
- Paul's Shipwreck on Malta: Anchor Stocks—Part 1
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets