For Sale, one set (three sheets) of maps of Jordan 1:250,000. Compiled and Drawn by Department of Lands & Surveys of the Jordan, 1949. Printed by ordnance Survey, 1950. Coverage from Aqaba to border with Syria. $25.00 (includes shipping to address in USA). The three sheets are laminated.
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- A Solar Eclipse and Old Testament Chronology
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Old City (Jerusalem) Church Now Open
- Carl Rasmussen
- In the Footsteps of Paul Trip May 2018
- The Bema at Corinth
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- Fair Havens (Acts 27:8)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets