Herod – Design and Realpolitik. Shmuel Brown has a richly illustrated three part series on the recently opened “Herod the Great Display” in the Israel Museum. This is a very very informative series. Walk, don’t run to Shmuel Brown’s blog. You might want to budget about 10 minutes per informative post.
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- The Ships of Ephesus — Part 2 Cargo Ship
- Where did Paul and Silas Appear Before the Magistrates at Philippi?
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- Colossae in Turkey
- Did Paul see this View as he traveled to Miletus on His Third Journey?
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Gezer Standing Stones
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets