Herod – Design and Realpolitik. Shmuel Brown has a richly illustrated three part series on the recently opened “Herod the Great Display” in the Israel Museum. This is a very very informative series. Walk, don’t run to Shmuel Brown’s blog. You might want to budget about 10 minutes per informative post.
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- A Geographer's Paradise — PEF and 1:50,000 Maps of Israel/Palestine On Line!
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- Omrit — The Remains of a Fantastic Roman Temple in Israel
- The Ships of Ephesus — Part 2 Cargo Ship
- Carl Rasmussen
- David and Jerusalem
- Jerusalem: Recent Developments Near the Gihon Spring — With Pictures
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets