Herod – Design and Realpolitik. Shmuel Brown has a richly illustrated three part series on the recently opened “Herod the Great Display” in the Israel Museum. This is a very very informative series. Walk, don’t run to Shmuel Brown’s blog. You might want to budget about 10 minutes per informative post.
Top Posts & Pages
- David vs. Goliath — The Valley of Elah
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Old City (Jerusalem) Church Now Open
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- What Did Solomon's Temple Look Like? Answers from Ain Dara (Syria)
- The Martyrium (Memorial Chapel) of Philip at Hierapolis (Turkey)
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- The Acrocorinth
- Pigeons Pooping in/on the Second Temple?
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
Search this Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets