Herod – Design and Realpolitik. Shmuel Brown has a richly illustrated three part series on the recently opened “Herod the Great Display” in the Israel Museum. This is a very very informative series. Walk, don’t run to Shmuel Brown’s blog. You might want to budget about 10 minutes per informative post.
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- Colossae in Turkey
- Paphos Cyprus — Did Paul "preach" to Sergious Paulus here? (Acts 13:6–12)
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- What Did Solomon's Temple Look Like? Answers from Ain Dara (Syria)
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- The Garden Tomb in Jerusalem
- The Ships of Ephesus — Part 2 Cargo Ship
- A Jerusalem Synagogue Building from Jesus' Time?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets