Herod – Design and Realpolitik. Shmuel Brown has a richly illustrated three part series on the recently opened “Herod the Great Display” in the Israel Museum. This is a very very informative series. Walk, don’t run to Shmuel Brown’s blog. You might want to budget about 10 minutes per informative post.
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Jerusalem: The Tomb of Jesus (short video)
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- Nazareth: Perfect Crusader Capitals — Scenes from the Gospels and Acts
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Jonah and the Great Fish
- Old City (Jerusalem) Church Now Open
- Pilate's Tiberieum at Caesarea Maritima
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets