This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey
- Carl Rasmussen
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Turkey & Greece May 11–28, 2016
- The Martyrium (Memorial Chapel) of Philip at Hierapolis (Turkey)
- Excavations at Derbe Have Begun
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth
- Aizanoi (Turkey) — A Monumental Site — Visited by Paul?
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Methuselah - The Palm Tree