This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- Inscribed Columns in Temples
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Samos — Another "Hezekiah's Tunnel"?
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- Kishle Tour (Citadel at Jaffa Gate Jerusalem) — Herod the Great's Palace
- Jerusalem — The Neighborhood of Silwan — The Royal Steward's Tomb
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Carl Rasmussen
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets