This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- A Visit to the Synagogue at Delos
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey
- Rare Ancient Bronze Statues — Part 2 of 2 — Athena
- Sinope — a Church of 1 Peter in Northern Turkey?
- Underground the Temple Mount (Haram esh-Sharif) Very Unique Photos
- Astounding Neolithic Site — Göbekli Tepe
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Saint Peter's Church in Antioch Has Reopened
- Domus Galilaeae — Near Korazin
- Did Paul Visit Albania?