This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- The Transfiguration — A Fresco — Is the Apostle Peter "Flipping Out?"
- CNN 6 Part Mini Series on Jesus
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Old City (Jerusalem) Church Now Open
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- Kishle Tour (Citadel at Jaffa Gate Jerusalem) — Herod the Great's Palace
- A Geographer's Paradise — PEF and 1:50,000 Maps of Israel/Palestine On Line!
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Ephesus — The Commercial Agora
- Qumran: Where it Began (Cave 1) & Ended (Cave 11)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets