This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- What Did Solomon's Temple Look Like? Answers from Ain Dara (Syria)
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Carl Rasmussen
- The Best Rolling Stone Tomb in Israel — Khirbet Midras
- What Did the Ancient Israelites Look Like?
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey
- Antandros — Was the ship that Paul traveled on to Rome constructed here?
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth