This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- David vs. Goliath — The Valley of Elah
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Jacob's Well — Then and Now
- Colossae in Turkey
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- King David at the City Gate
- 70 FREE Aerial Views of Israel & Maps
- Image Usage
Search this Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets