This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- Nazareth: The House of Jesus?
- In the Footsteps of Paul Trip May 2018
- Carl Rasmussen
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Pergamum (Turkey) Library
- NT Inscriptions — Gallio Proconsul of Achaia (Acts 18:12)
- Paul's Shipwreck on Malta: Anchor Stocks—Part 1
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets