This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Top Posts & Pages
- Away in a Manger (feeding trough!)
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- Puteoli Italy — Paul stayed here for a week on his way to Rome
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- Church of Holy Sepulchre — Animated in 3D!
- Suleiman: The Builder of the Walls of Jerusalem
- Herod the Great and The Stadium and Theater at Jericho
- Carl Rasmussen
- Israel Mount of Beatitudes
- Jacob's Well — Then and Now
Search this Blog
Join 402 other followers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets