This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Herod "The Great's" Sarcophagus?
- What Were the Early Christians Like?
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey
- The Temple of Aphrodite and the Upper Peirene Spring on the Acrocorinth at Corinth
- Carl Rasmussen
- Ancient Quarry at Alexandria Troas
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Image Usage
- The Best Rolling Stone Tomb in Israel — Khirbet Midras
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets