This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- Jerusalem: Recent Developments Near the Gihon Spring — With Pictures
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Jacob's Well — Then and Now
- Paphos Cyprus — Did Paul "preach" to Sergious Paulus here? (Acts 13:6–12)
- Tombs in the Kidron — The Arrival of the Greeks!
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth
- Temple A at Laodicea (turned into a "library"?) — Part 1 of 2 Parts
- Saint Peter's Church in Antioch Has Reopened