This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey
- Astounding Neolithic Site — Göbekli Tepe
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- Carl Rasmussen
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- The Ships of Ephesus — Part 2 Cargo Ship
- Dust Storms in Israel (Hamsin, Sirocco, Sharav)
- Baram — The Synagogue