This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth
- Jonathan and His Armor Bearer — 1 Samuel 14
- Methuselah - The Palm Tree
- Rare Ancient Bronze Statues — Part 2 of 2 — Athena
- Jerusalem: Recent Developments Near the Gihon Spring — With Pictures
- Colossae in Turkey
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?