This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Ancient Quarry at Alexandria Troas
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- Politarchs (Acts 17:6, 8): Luke gets it right—as usual!
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- Why Corinth?
- Carl Rasmussen
- A Moving "Behind the Scenes" Story
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey