The other day when wandering around the web I stumbled on to a site that I am enjoying exploring—”All About Jerusalem.” It seems to contain a number of brief but interesting articles on a good number of topics. From its home page I enjoyed reading about “Street Signs in the Old City.”
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth
- Jonathan and His Armor Bearer — 1 Samuel 14
- Where did Paul and Silas Appear Before the Magistrates at Philippi?
- Did Paul Visit Albania?
- Magdala: the Chapel of the Encounter — Hemorrhaging Woman
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- The Ships of Ephesus — Part 2 Cargo Ship
- Jewish Presence at Hierapolis (Menorahs)
- Athens: Acropolis Maidens Glow Anew
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets