This may be “old news” but today (Saturday 7 July 2012) I took a group to the Israel Museum and much to my surprise they are allowing photography of all their exhibits (at least in the archaeology section, no flash). A new era has begun!!
Top Posts & Pages
- Magdala: Home of Mary Magdalene — Chapel
- Why is the Hen Gathering Her Chicks? (Matt 23:37; Luke 13:34)
- Jacob's Well — Then and Now
- "Neither hot nor cold" — New Water Inscription Discovered at Laodicea — Revelation 3:15 and 16
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Puteoli Italy — Paul stayed here for a week on his way to Rome
- What did the "chains" (= "handcuffs") that bound Peter and Paul look like?
- David vs. Goliath — The Valley of Elah
- Syracuse, Sicily — Acts 28:12
Search this Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets