This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Why not visit a cave at Qumran?
- Astounding Neolithic Site — Göbekli Tepe
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- A Visit to the Synagogue at Delos
- Ancient Quarry at Alexandria Troas
- The Temple of Aphrodite and the Upper Peirene Spring on the Acrocorinth at Corinth
- Carl Rasmussen
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth