This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
- Temple A at Laodicea (turned into a “library”?) — Part 1 of 2 Parts
- Jason’s Tomb (2nd Temple Period)
- MoM — Genesis 9:27 — God Promises to “dwell” in the Tents Shem
- Update! The Possibility of Great Treasures from 300 B.C. — from Amphipolis
- Locked Luggage? — Just for “fun”!
- The Temple of Aphrodite and the Upper Peirene Spring on the Acrocorinth at Corinth
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- Anastylosis — Or, why is part of this photo colored blue?
- The Martyrium (Memorial Chapel) of Philip at Hierapolis (Turkey)
- Lifting Heavy Stones!
- Paul: From Asia Minor to Europe — From the Port of Alexandria Troas
- The Divine Name — YHWH — at Mt. Gerizim
- Carl Rasmussen
- Pilate's Tiberieum at Caesarea Maritima
- Locked Luggage? — Just for "fun"!