This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- $395 or $14.99? The Barrington Atlas of the Greek and Roman World for your iPad!
- Gortyna and Paul's Fourth Journey
- God Fearers in the Synagogue and Early Church — Evidence from Miletus
- Eflatunpinar — Did Paul Stop Here Four (!) Times?
- A Lighthouse Viewed by Paul and Luke?
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- A Geographer's Paradise — PEF and 1:50,000 Maps of Israel/Palestine On Line!
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey
- Bible Geography Teaching/Learning Videos