This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- An "Unknown" Christmas Site Near Bethlehem
- New Images
- Sinope — a Church of 1 Peter in Northern Turkey?
- Special Diolkos Remains
- Away in a Manger (feeding trough!)
- Astounding Neolithic Site — Göbekli Tepe
- One of the Best Preserved Ancient Synagogues in Israel
- Images for Advent/Christmas
- Cana to Capernaum Route