This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Update! The Possibility of Great Treasures from 300 B.C. — from Amphipolis
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Carl Rasmussen
- What Did Solomon's Temple Look Like? Answers from Ain Dara
- What Did Solomon's Temple Look Like? Answers from Ain Dara (Syria)
- Ancient Timber on Temple Mount?
- Monday on the Mount — Exodus 15 and Deuteronomy 12
- Pilate's Tiberieum at Caesarea Maritima
- Mondays on the Mount