This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Astounding Neolithic Site — Göbekli Tepe
- Paul: From Asia Minor to Europe — From the Port of Alexandria Troas
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- The Divine Name — YHWH — at Mt. Gerizim
- What Did Solomon's Temple Look Like? Answers from Ain Dara
- Eflatunpinar — Did Paul Stop Here Four (!) Times?
- Dogs Eating the Crumbs - Matt 15:27 and Mark 7:28
- Israel - Gaza and the Iron Dome - Inspired by a Toy Car?
- Israel Travel Tip — Jezreel
- The Tomb of Philip the Apostle at Hierapolis (Turkey)