This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- First Century Synagogue at Magdala — Did Jesus Worship Here?
- Dogs Eating the Crumbs - Matt 15:27 and Mark 7:28
- The Possibility of Great Treasures from 300 B.C.
- What Did the Ancient Israelites Look Like?
- The Temple of Aphrodite and the Upper Peirene Spring on the Acrocorinth at Corinth
- Mondays on the Mount of Olives
- Emperor Worship In "Israel" in Jesus' Day
- God Fearers in the Synagogue and Early Church — Evidence from Miletus
- The Divine Name — YHWH — at Mt. Gerizim
- MoM Genesis 2:15 — Why are We Here? — Part 2 of 2