The tribe of Dan settled in this area and the main activities of Samson took place here (Judges 13–16).
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- God Fearers in the Synagogue and Early Church — Evidence from Miletus
- A Lighthouse Viewed by Paul and Luke?
- Eflatunpinar — Did Paul Stop Here Four (!) Times?
- One of Pilate's Coins — Emperor Worship in Judean Territory
- Bible Geography Teaching/Learning Videos
- Jewish Presence in Asia Minor — Andriace Part 2
- Tuesday's Travel Tip #10 — The Roles of the Roman Emperors
- Jerusalem — The Neighborhood of Silwan — The Royal Steward's Tomb