This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Wild Boar (pigs!) at Caesarea Philippi (Banias, Israel) — with 3 photos
- Laodicea — Menorah and Cross
- What Did Solomon's Temple Look Like? Answers from Ain Dara (Syria)
- Aizanoi (Turkey) — A Monumental Site — Visited by Paul?
- Carl Rasmussen
- Israel Travel Tip — Jezreel
- Astounding Neolithic Site — Göbekli Tepe
- Away in a Manger (feeding trough!)
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid