This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Away in a Manger (feeding trough!)
- An "Unknown" Christmas Site Near Bethlehem
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- Sinope — a Church of 1 Peter in Northern Turkey?
- New Images
- Special Diolkos Remains
- Images for Advent/Christmas
- Carl Rasmussen
- Saint Peter's Church — Under Repair/Closed in Antioch
- One of the Best Preserved Ancient Synagogues in Israel