This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Update! The Possibility of Great Treasures from 300 B.C. — from Amphipolis
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth
- The Winners' Prizes — Dead Vegetation?
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- Aizanoi (Turkey) — A Monumental Site — Visited by Paul?
- What Did the Ancient Israelites Look Like?
- First Century Synagogue at Magdala — Did Jesus Worship Here?
- Back to Samaria/Sebaste
- Deir Aziz Synagogue (Golan Heights)