This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Dust Storms in Israel (Hamsin, Sirocco, Sharav)
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Another Update! The Possibility of Great Treasures from 300 B.C. — from Amphipolis
- Seldom Visited Aqueduct at Caesarea
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- Methuselah - The Palm Tree
- Saint Peter's Church — Under Repair/Closed in Antioch
- Philippi (Greece) — Baptismal Site
- Away in a Manger (feeding trough!)
- Abel Beth Maacah to be Excavated!