This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Jacob's Well — Then and Now
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Another Update! The Possibility of Great Treasures from 300 B.C. — from Amphipolis
- First Century Synagogue at Magdala — Did Jesus Worship Here?
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- Astounding Neolithic Site — Göbekli Tepe
- Carl Rasmussen
- Ancient Picture of the Trojan Horse!
- Why not visit a cave at Qumran?
- The Divine Name — YHWH — at Mt. Gerizim