This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- $395 or $14.99? The Barrington Atlas of the Greek and Roman World for your iPad!
- The Divine Name — YHWH — at Mt. Gerizim
- Bible Geography Teaching/Learning Videos
- Gortyna and Paul's Fourth Journey
- Carl Rasmussen
- New Images
- One of Pilate's Coins — Emperor Worship in Judean Territory
- Impressive Remains at Aspendos in Southern Turkey