This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- First Century Synagogue at Magdala — Did Jesus Worship Here?
- Dogs Eating the Crumbs - Matt 15:27 and Mark 7:28
- Locked Luggage? — Just for "fun"!
- What Did the Ancient Israelites Look Like?
- Mondays on the Mount of Olives
- God Fearers in the Synagogue and Early Church — Evidence from Miletus
- The Divine Name — YHWH — at Mt. Gerizim
- The Temple of Aphrodite and the Upper Peirene Spring on the Acrocorinth at Corinth
- The Possibility of Great Treasures from 300 B.C.
- MoM Genesis 2:15 — Why are We Here? — Part 2 of 2