This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- The Divine Name — YHWH — at Mt. Gerizim
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- Update! The Possibility of Great Treasures from 300 B.C. — from Amphipolis
- Yom Kippur War - 1973 - Declassified Documents
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- What Did the Ancient Israelites Look Like?
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- Siloam Inscription from Hezekiah's Tunnel
- What Did Solomon's Temple Look Like? Answers from Ain Dara