This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- Another Update! The Possibility of Great Treasures from 300 B.C. — from Amphipolis
- Away in a Manger (feeding trough!)
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Carl Rasmussen
- The Winners' Prizes — Dead Vegetation?
- Aizanoi (Turkey) — A Monumental Site — Visited by Paul?
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth
- Philippi (Greece) — Baptismal Site
- Erecting an Obelisk