This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Wild Boar (pigs!) at Caesarea Philippi (Banias, Israel) — with 3 photos
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Laodicea — Menorah and Cross
- Aizanoi (Turkey) — A Monumental Site — Visited by Paul?
- Carl Rasmussen
- What Did Solomon's Temple Look Like? Answers from Ain Dara (Syria)
- Saint Peter's Church — Under Repair/Closed in Antioch
- Astounding Neolithic Site — Göbekli Tepe
- Gortyna and Paul's Fourth Journey
- Fair Havens (Acts 27:8)