This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Away in a Manger (feeding trough!)
- A Lighthouse Viewed by Paul and Luke?
- What Did Solomon's Temple Look Like? Answers from Ain Dara (Syria)
- Cedars of Lebanon
- Carl Rasmussen
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- Tuesday's Travel Tip #6 — Why not visit a cave at Qumran?
- Adada and Paul's First Journey
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus