This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Carl Rasmussen
- Mithraeum at Caesarea Maritima
- What Did Solomon's Temple Look Like? Answers from Ain Dara (Syria)
- Inscribed Columns in Temples
- A Geographer's Paradise — PEF and 1:50,000 Maps of Israel/Palestine On Line!
- Sagalassos — Fountain House
- The Cave/Grotto of Paul and Thecla at Ephesus
- Domus Galilaeae — Near Korazin
- Saint Peter's Church — Under Repair/Closed in Antioch