This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- The Possibility of Great Treasures from 300 B.C.
- Emperor Worship In "Israel" in Jesus' Day
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- The Temple of Aphrodite and the Upper Peirene Spring on the Acrocorinth at Corinth
- Carl Rasmussen
- First Century Synagogue at Magdala — Did Jesus Worship Here?
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- MoM Genesis 2:15 — Why are We Here? — Part 2 of 2
- Astounding Neolithic Site — Göbekli Tepe
- Methuselah - The Palm Tree