This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Dust Storms in Israel (Hamsin, Sirocco, Sharav)
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Seldom Visited Aqueduct at Caesarea
- Another Update! The Possibility of Great Treasures from 300 B.C. — from Amphipolis
- Jacob's Well — Then and Now
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- Special Diolkos Remains Near Corinth
- The Winners' Prizes — Dead Vegetation?
- Methuselah - The Palm Tree
- Saint Peter's Church — Under Repair/Closed in Antioch