This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Away in a Manger (feeding trough!)
- Greece & Turkey May 13-30, 2014
- Carl Rasmussen
- Israel & Jordan March 8–20, 2014
- A Fragment of a Sphinx Found at Hazor - Update
- Cedars of Lebanon
- Tuesday's Travel Tip #6 — Why not visit a cave at Qumran?
- Images for Advent/Christmas
- Astounding Neolithic Site — Göbekli Tepe