This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Emperor Worship In "Israel" in Jesus' Day
- Dogs Eating the Crumbs - Matt 15:27 and Mark 7:28
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- A Visit to the Synagogue at Delos
- Special Diolkos Remains
- Worshiping the Roman Emperor
- Eflatunpinar — Did Paul Stop Here Four (!) Times?
- Carl Rasmussen
- Seldom Visited Aqueduct at Caesarea
- Astounding Neolithic Site — Göbekli Tepe