This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Pictures from the Top of the Great Pyramid
- Anastylosis — Or, why is part of this photo colored blue?
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- Another Update! The Possibility of Great Treasures from 300 B.C. — from Amphipolis
- Paul on the Road to Assos (Asia Minor/Turkey)
- Methuselah - The Palm Tree
- Carl Rasmussen
- Jewish Presence in Asia Minor — Andriace Part 2
- What Did Solomon's Temple Look Like? Answers from Ain Dara (Syria)
- Cedars of Lebanon