This is the last post on “water in the wadis.” On 10 January we were at En Avdat and the nature walk was closed but the upper viewing area was open. The following photo was taken on that day — a day after the rain had stopped. Be sure to see the video link from 2010 at the end of this post!
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Cana to Capernaum Route
- The "seldom visited" Asclepion at Corinth
- God Fearers in the Synagogue and Early Church — Evidence from Miletus
- What Did Solomon's Temple Look Like? Answers from Ain Dara (Syria)
- Carl Rasmussen
- One of Pilate's Coins — Emperor Worship in Judean Territory
- Mithraeum at Caesarea Maritima
- A Lighthouse Viewed by Paul and Luke?
- Eflatunpinar — Did Paul Stop Here Four (!) Times?
- Methuselah - The Palm Tree